Aemula emulates a serial mouse at COM1. You will need to download a mouse driver here.
The emulator screen area serves as a trackpad. It behaves like the one on your laptop, only more powerful with the multi-touch screen:
- As your finger moves across the screen, the movement will be translated into mouse move;
- Tapping on the trackpad will be translated into left button click;
- Hold a finger still for about half a second, it will turn into a left button hold. Moving in hold can be used to drag a window or scrollbar;
- Tapping on the trackpad with two fingers or while another finger is already down will be translated into right button click;
- Moving with two fingers down will be translated into mouse move with right button down.
Don't forget to install mouse driver.